Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 2....

Mornings equal me time. Yesterday was not a good day regarding the whole eat clean thing. So much on my plate and not wanting to do any of it. God I need the gifts of perseverance and determination today. While you're at it would you throw in a side of faith?

Hot dogs are my weakness. We have two cases of them. The water thing also went to pot yesterday. I have a mountain of laundry to get through, tons of office work to do, and a toddler to help. Plus I need to get to the walk in clinic for pink eye. Oh, yeah this day is stacked for success. Success of not getting shit done.

I hear Audrey in her crib. She wakes up so happy. Listening to her play and sing and talk to herself is my morning joy. I love how she is content to play (most days) in her crib. Of course if she hears me, it's another story.

I got the lemon water in today. Organic coffee with organic milk. Yesterday started out so good. I had a smoothie with Greek yogurt, kale, coconut water, mixed berries, chia seeds, and honey. Most of the stuff was organic, too.

Then the day snow balled at the DMV. It was hijacked by paperwork. There went getting stuff done. Grrrrr. I had to pull Ben off the truck, and I thought the boss deserves a treat for this bullshit, so we went out to lunch. Mexican with a beer, and I woke up this morning thinking I didn't drink yesterday. I was wrong. Damn it! I wasn't too upset about the Mexican food, but the hot dogs with a bun are what did the day in for me. After that I gave up and had ice cream and forewent the vinegar tonic. But I did brush my teeth before bed with my super fancy toothpaste.

Ok, working on the positives now. Audrey was awesome at the DMV.  It was super nice to have lunch with hubby yesterday, and I got one proposal done yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment