Monday, September 1, 2014

After the trip....

WOW! That's about what sums it up for me. 2 days of not drinking lemon water in the morning, and eating whatever was available resulted in an inch and a half increase in my waist line. We can follow up that wow with a yikes.

So back home and back on track. Lemon water check. Up next is the whole vinegar tonic mix. I can do this. I must do this. I need to do the menu planning piece today and grocery shop. The house is a mess and needs some TLC. I can't believe it's nearly 9 AM and hubby is sleeping away and I have next to nothing done. I don't want to work today, but have clients with needs.

Goals for today are to
1) Menu plan and grocery shop
2) tomato sauce
3) garden goodies....
4) estimates
5) clean house!

Wish me luck! That's a lot to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment