Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Ho hum

Blah. What a bummer. Measured my waist line this morning and it's up to 41". I want to cry because yesterday was a pretty good day. Two cheats. Ice cream and a frozen burrito. Drank the lemon water, got a vinegar tonic in. Homemade eggplant parm for lunch. Breakfast was a handful of almonds.

Went to the grocery store. Very expensive, but worth it I hope. Thought it was pretty funny that the store was out of organic eggs except the 6 pack type. One woman walked by and said, "Oh, look. They're out of eggs." Well I thought to myself, "Well, at least the good kind".

No exercise yesterday. Still tired from Maine. Slept in until 6:30. Have an appointment at 10:30. Do not want to rush through my day. Kitchen's a mess. Looks like I get to hit Pork Chop Hill tomorrow. Yuck!

God I could use a good swift kick in the ass to buckle down and get some work done. I'm tired of working all the time. I'm tired of the office work. I just want to go punch a clock somewhere and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment