Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Under enthused...

Yup that's about what I've got here. I was supposed to go to New London last night and just didn't feel like it. Wasn't up for dealing with a diva. I'll call him today. I just want to go play. I'm not sure why. I am frustrated by my diet to no end and ready to throw in the towel. I feel like I've had very little success. I also feel like a quitter when it comes to the gym. I've been sleeping 10 hours a night, plus an hour nap for the past few days. I can't seem to get out of my own way. So tired of being fat and feeling ugly because of it.

I need help with the drinking but hubby would never understand. I sneaked a beer and some cherries at lunch yesterday and then went to the bar and had two beers instead of going to that appointment. I feel terrible about it.

Ok, enough of that. Let's find the positives. My sauce came out awesome. Pretty sure hubby ruined the first batch by putting way too much baking soda in it. Of course try and tell him that. I got a proposal out yesterday. Hopefully I can get two more out today. One more thing on the upside....the might actually be money in the bank and the bills getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment